Posted to dev@tajo.apache.org by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org> on 2014/06/20 01:38:42 UTC

[FYI] Big Data Camp LA Slide

Hi guys,

In this trip, I had talks in Hadoop Summit 2014 and Big Data Camp LA
2014 respectively. I arrived in S. Korea yesterday.

I already shared the presentation material for Hadoop Summit 2014 in
another mailing thread. Now, I'd like to share the slide for LA Big
Data Camp.

http://www.slideshare.net/gruter/tajo-la-bigdatacamp2014

Best regards,
Hyunsik

Re: [FYI] Big Data Camp LA Slide

Posted by Jihoon Son <gh...@gmail.com>.
Hyunsik, great work!
Thanks for sharing!

Best regards,
Jihoon

--
Jihoon Son

Database & Information Systems Group,
Prof. Yon Dohn Chung Lab.
Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering,
Korea University
1, 5-ga, Anam-dong, Seongbuk-gu,
Seoul, 136-713, Republic of Korea

Tel : +82-2-3290-3580