Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Martin Alejandro Villalobos <ma...@globant.com> on 2007/06/27 15:56:51 UTC

I want receive notification when the source code was changed

Hello.
I have a question. I want to add a notification ONLY when the source
code was changed.
I dont want receive a notification each time that the generation build
proccess was successful, at less that the source code was updated.

Thanks for all.

Cheers.

Martin.

Re: I want receive notification when the source code was changed

Posted by Thorsten Heit <th...@gmx.de>.
Hi Martin,

> I have a question. I want to add a notification ONLY when the source
> code was changed.
> I dont want receive a notification each time that the generation build
> proccess was successful, at less that the source code was updated.

Sorry, but I'd assume this is more the job of your version control system instead of Maven...?

Regards

Thorsten