Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Farhan Baig <fa...@hotmail.com> on 2010/09/03 18:54:55 UTC

Using Axiom 1.2.9 with Axis 1.5.1

							Hi,

I am currently using axis 1.5.1. in my product and axiom has
been upgraded to 1.2.9 (from 1.2.8). Do you know if this is complatible
as now for a message that has a large response (50k+) I get a
stackoverflow error thrown. Have no idea why as with axiom 1.2.8 had no
issues. Any ideas anyone?

 Thanks,
Farhan

Re: Using Axiom 1.2.9 with Axis 1.5.1

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
We are in the process of releasing Axis2 1.5.2 which upgrades the
Axiom dependency to version 1.2.9. If the vote passes, the release
will be available in a couple of days. You should try with that
version of Axis2 and if the problem persists, file a JIRA report so
that we can investigate and fix the issue.

Andreas