Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Scott William <sc...@digitalcrowd.com> on 2003/11/07 03:20:32 UTC

[users@httpd] access_log (records in two time zones)

Hello,

I have search high and low and I have landed here. I have only found
one reference to someone else having this issue from back in 2000.
However, they never got an answer.

My Apache server (Apache/2.0.40 (Red Hat Linux) ) is recording two
separate time zones in the access_log even from the same individual
page requests. This is screwing up my Webalizer reports. This seems to
have started after switching to RH9 and Apache 2. The system is set to
CST, however I get both -0600 and -0500 (CDT) recordings. I am also
running PHP 422, not sure if that matters or not. It doesn't seem to be
tied to load particular files.... it does it on images, php, html, etc.

Sure would appreciate some help or advice.

[05/Nov/2003:12:23:29 -0600]
[05/Nov/2003:12:23:33 -0600]
[05/Nov/2003:12:23:33 -0600]
[05/Nov/2003:13:23:33 -0500]
[05/Nov/2003:12:23:33 -0600]
[05/Nov/2003:12:23:34 -0600]
[05/Nov/2003:13:23:34 -0500]
[05/Nov/2003:12:23:34 -0600]
[05/Nov/2003:12:23:34 -0600]
[05/Nov/2003:12:23:34 -0600]
[05/Nov/2003:12:23:34 -0600]
[05/Nov/2003:12:23:34 -0600]
[05/Nov/2003:12:23:34 -0600]
[05/Nov/2003:13:23:34 -0500]
[05/Nov/2003:12:23:34 -0600]
[05/Nov/2003:12:23:35 -0600]
[05/Nov/2003:12:23:35 -0600]

Thank You.

Re: [users@httpd] access_log (records in two time zones)

Posted by Scott William <sc...@digitalcrowd.com>.
I have stopped & restarted it many times. In fact, I just recently
moved everything to a even newer server, and still getting the problem.
Of course, still RH9 and Apache 2.

Posted by Brian Dessent <br...@dessent.net>.