Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Joe Orton <jo...@redhat.com> on 2005/11/23 18:27:43 UTC

Re: svn commit: r345223 - in /apr/apr-util/trunk: build/dbd.m4 dbd/apr_dbd_oracle.c

On Thu, Nov 17, 2005 at 11:23:47AM -0000, niq@apache.org wrote:
..
> +
> +/* Developed initially by Nick Kew and Chris Darroch.
> + * Contributed to the APR project by kind permission of
> + * Pearson Education Central Media Group (CMG).

Isn't a software grant/CLA of some kind needed for this?

joe

Re: svn commit: r345223 - in /apr/apr-util/trunk: build/dbd.m4 dbd/apr_dbd_oracle.c

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com>.
On Wednesday 23 November 2005 17:27, Joe Orton wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 17, 2005 at 11:23:47AM -0000, niq@apache.org wrote:
> ..
>
> > +
> > +/* Developed initially by Nick Kew and Chris Darroch.
> > + * Contributed to the APR project by kind permission of
> > + * Pearson Education Central Media Group (CMG).
>
> Isn't a software grant/CLA of some kind needed for this?
>
> joe

We have one.  Signed for Pearson by CTO Ramana Mantravadi.

--
Nick Kew