Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Eric Tchepannou <me...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/12 13:17:27 UTC

Re: What is the difference between a nested element and a nested type?

This is something I will have to try, since I still cant get the
classloader issue sorted out. I was reading the loaderRef description
in the documentation and it is mentionned that the loaderRef name is
"constructed from the specified classpath". How is this to understand?

Thanks.

On 6/13/05, Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de <Ja...@rzf.fin-nrw.de> wrote:
> >  <target name="works" depends="compile">
> >    <taskdef name="task" classname="my.Task"
> >             classpath="classes" loaderref="my.loaderref"/>
> >    <typedef name="type" classname="my.Type"
> >             loaderref="my.loaderref"/>
> >    <typedef name="derived" classname="my.Derived"
> >             loaderref="my.loaderref"/>
>
> Havent followed the thread deeply, but an idea here.
> Would bundling the stuff into an AntLib help with the ClassLoader?
>
> <my:task>
>   <my:type/>
>   <my:derived/>
> </my:task>