Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Heidi Vilppola <hv...@zentyal.com> on 2011/06/03 13:32:24 UTC

Contribution to the SpamAssassin Testimonials section

Hi!

I'm writing on behalf of the Zentyal Dev. Team - We integrate
SpamAssassin to Zentyal server project since 2006 and as we are really
happy with it, we thought about contributing to the Testimonials section
of your site! In the wiki it says a request must be sent to this list to
be added to the Contributors Group - My wiki username is HeidiVilppola.
Thanks in advance and congratulations for a great project!

Best,

Heidi

--
Heidi Vilppola

The Linux small business server
www.zentyal.org  www.zentyal.com

Re: Contribution to the SpamAssassin Testimonials section

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <KM...@PCCC.com>.
On 6/3/2011 7:32 AM, Heidi Vilppola wrote:
> I'm writing on behalf of the Zentyal Dev. Team - We integrate
> SpamAssassin to Zentyal server project since 2006 and as we are really
> happy with it, we thought about contributing to the Testimonials
> section of your site! In the wiki it says a request must be sent to
> this list to be added to the Contributors Group - My wiki username is
> HeidiVilppola. Thanks in advance and congratulations for a great project!
Thanks Heidi, I've just added you to the contributors group for the wiki.

Regards,
KAM