Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@sonatype.com> on 2010/04/01 15:13:10 UTC

Re: Creating a pseudon-mixins plug-in problem (or how to alter the project set-up in memory)

It's not a perfect solution but look at placing dependencies in a separated POM and pulling that POM in as a dependency using scope = import.

This mode is more compositional and mixin-like.

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

Re: Creating a pseudon-mixins plug-in problem (or how to alter the project set-up in memory)

Posted by Mirko Jahn <mi...@gmail.com>.
Well, that sounds promising! I'll give that a try and see how that can
help us managing our dependencies. Thanks a lot for the valuable
feedback!

Cheers,
Mirko

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.