Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "akbar.gadhiya" <ak...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/16 11:54:39 UTC

Multiple consumers, message sent but not consumed

Hi,

I am using activemq-5.1. ActiveMQ is embedded in my spring project. I have 1
producer and 5 consumers in the application. When I started performing load
test for the application, after few hours I noticed that one consumer
stopped processing messages and this happen with all five consumers. I have
visited the forum but I couldn't conclude anything.

JConsole gives following statistics for the consumer which has stopped
receiving/ processing messages.

Active: true
DequeueCounter                          : 25831
DispatchedCounter                       : 26832
DispatchedQueueSize                    : 1001
EnqueueCounter                           : 28388
MessageCountAwaitingAcknowledge : 1001
Durable                                       : false
PrefetchSize                                : 1000
PendingQueueSize                         : 49

Following is the configuraation for embedding activemq.

	<bean id="jmsFactory"
		<property name="brokerURL" value="vm://localhost"/>
	</bean>

	<bean id="myJmsTemplate" class="org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate">
		<property name="connectionFactory">
			<bean class="org.springframework.jms.connection.SingleConnectionFactory">
				<property name="targetConnectionFactory">
					<ref local="jmsFactory"/>
				</property>
			</bean>
		</property>
		<property name="pubSubDomain">
			<value>true</value>
		</property>
	</bean>

Any help would be highly appreciated.

thanks & regards,
Akbar G.

Re: Multiple consumers, message sent but not consumed

Posted by "akbar.gadhiya" <ak...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Kindly help to resolve this.

thank you,