Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Hildeberto Mendonça <hi...@yougi.org> on 2013/11/24 10:26:04 UTC

openjpa-2.3.0-nonfinal-1540826.jar in TomEE 1.6.0

Hello,

Just wondering why TomEE 1.6.0 distribution includes a non final library such as openjpa-2.3.0-nonfinal-1540826.jar ? I’m having persistence problems now that were not happening in 1.5.2. I will develop those problems in another thread, but I would like to know whether there are some versioning rules. Por example, “don’t use versions that finishes with ‘0’ in production” or something like that.

Regards,

Hildeberto

Re: openjpa-2.3.0-nonfinal-1540826.jar in TomEE 1.6.0

Posted by Hildeberto Mendonça <hi...@yougi.org>.
I understand you guys are running fast to make TomEE the best Java EE server. But, maybe some time in the future, all JavaEE implementations could be coordinated and released simultaneously in order to make TomEE rock solid.

Thanks for the explanation!

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/