Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org> on 2021/01/18 13:19:13 UTC

site?

All,
  I did only minimal updates to our site so that there's still mostly info
about 1.25, javadocs, etc. are still 1.25.  I want to make it clear that
that is the "production" release.  If desired, I can do the full suite of
updates for 2.0.0-ALPHA.  Let me know what you think.

     Best,

                Tim

Re: site?

Posted by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org>.
On Mon, 18 Jan 2021, Tim Allison wrote:
> I did only minimal updates to our site so that there's still mostly info
> about 1.25, javadocs, etc. are still 1.25.  I want to make it clear that
> that is the "production" release.  If desired, I can do the full suite
> of updates for 2.0.0-ALPHA.  Let me know what you think.

Makes sense to me. Most new users should be sticking with 1.25 for now,
it's largely our more experienced users that we want to try out 2.0. So,
mentioning 2.x but keeping 1.x the main focus seems the right way to go

Thanks
Nick