Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by DESMOULINS Charles OCISI <ch...@francetelecom.com> on 2003/06/16 17:21:23 UTC

SOAP over JMS

Hi,

I want to test WebService with SOAP over JMS.

There are documentations on how to use it with Axis?

If not,
 - Does it work with Axis 1.0 or only with 1.1?
 - What are the main steps for developing and for deploying a JMS-oriented WebService?

Thanks,
Charles

Re: SOAP over JMS

Posted by James Cowan <ja...@cix.co.uk>.
I am working in an environment where javascript soap clients in a browser
talk http to an axis server which in turn uses a jms to talk to various java
servers.

I guess the jms transport in axis replaces http. Is that right?

Is there a neat way that I can make the soap server map the calls on to the
jms without my filling in every method in BindingImpl - i.e. make all the
calls to the webservice map on to one method in the class?

James