Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ian Hunter <ih...@hunterweb.net> on 2003/04/11 17:02:59 UTC

"include" from another site, within an action

I need to produce output from an off-site URL in response to a request to an
action.  Normally I would do a redirect, but I'm trying to hide the URL from
the end user.

Ideally I'd like to create an "IncludeAction" that works much like how
"ForwardAction" is called, where I pass it a parameter and it just displays
the output from the url specified in the parameter.

SURELY this is possible (JspWriter.out comes to mind), but I don't know how
to get there from here, so to speak.

HELP!!!