Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Jose González Gómez <jg...@opentechnet.com> on 2004/04/29 20:40:45 UTC

Vendor support change

    Hello,

    Could you please include my company in the list provided in the
"Third-Party  Support for Jakarta Products" page? I include the patch
file for such a change. I'm not subscribed to this list, so please could
you email me directly in case of any problem?

    Thanks in advance,
Jose González Gómez
Software Architect 	+34 635 575 994
jgonzalez@opentechnet.com <ma...@opentechnet.com>
http://www.opentechnet.com

Re: Vendor support change

Posted by Dirk Verbeeck <di...@pandora.be>.
Patch applied, site updated.

Cheers
Dirk

Re: Vendor support change

Posted by Jose Gonzalez Gomez <jg...@opentechnet.com>.
    Hello,

    We had to change our name due to trade mark issues, Could you please
post the changes? You may find them attached to the current mail.

    Thanks in advance