Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/26 14:59:49 UTC

Question about HttpRequestHdr

Hello,
I have a question regarding HttpRequestHdr#getSampler and this code:

   - HttpTestSampleGui tempGui = new HttpTestSampleGui();
   - sampler.setProperty(TestElement.GUI_CLASS,
   tempGui.getClass().getName());
   - // Populate the sampler
   - populateSampler(sampler, pageEncodings, formEncodings);
   - tempGui.configure(sampler);
   - tempGui.modifyTestElement(sampler);

I was wondering if there is a real reason for having the following 3 lines
here :

   - HttpTestSampleGui tempGui = new HttpTestSampleGui();
   - tempGui.configure(sampler);
   - tempGui.modifyTestElement(sampler);

Couldn't this code be delayed and put in ProxyControl#deliverSampler

--
Regards