Posted to user@click.apache.org by Thiago Senna <tr...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/03 19:17:20 UTC

Is possible to load pages from default package?

Hi,

I have a special case where would be very interesting reading page classes
from the default package.
Is possible to configure click.xml to load pages from default package? If
yes, how can I do that?

Thanks,
Thiago Senna

Re: Is possible to load pages from default package?

Posted by Thiago Senna <tr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks very much!

The solution came easy and fast! :D

Re: Is possible to load pages from default package?

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Great thanks.

Turned out quite easy to fix. If you like you can apply the patch locally until
the next release.

Patch is here:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/click/trunk/click/framework/src/org/apache/click/service/XmlConfigService.java?r1=798915&r2=800489

kind regards

bob

Posted by Thiago Senna <tr...@gmail.com>.
thanks, sabob

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Thiago,

In theory it should work if you declare the package attribute as empty or just
leave the package attribute out.

click.xml:

   <!-- Page mapping -->
   <pages package="com.mycorp"/>

   <!-- Another page mapping -->
   <pages/>

However I just tested and it does not work. Do you mind raising a JIRA[1] for
this and I'll get a fix in.

kind regards

bob

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLK