Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Tom Browder <to...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/15 22:17:08 UTC

Nested, Itemized List Flows Into PDF Page Footer

I have a DocBook source with a long, nested, itemized list which
covers eight pages after converting to XSL-FO and running through fop
to pdf.

The list runs into the page footer on the first page but not the other
pages.  The page the list begins on is the first page of an appendix.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

-Tom

Thomas M. Browder, Jr.
Niceville, Florida
USA

Re: Nested, Itemized List Flows Into PDF Page Footer

Posted by Tom Browder <to...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 15:17, Tom Browder <to...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The list runs into the page footer on the first page but not the other
> pages.  The page the list begins on is the first page of an appendix.

BTW, I have explicitly set all the page variables described in Bob
Stayton's "DocBook XSL: The Complete Guide" on p. 84.

-Tom