Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com> on 2015/01/26 21:07:06 UTC

HTML5 CSS Shapes

Hi everyone,

I was just playing around a little bit with shape-outside and wrapped
the css stuff into a small wicket component.

https://github.com/klopfdreh/wicket-components-playground

(Search for "HTML5 Shapes")

The browsers which support this functionality are listed here:
http://caniuse.com/#search=shape-outside

I also provided a little demo page
org.wicketstuff.html5.shape.example.ShapeCircleExamplePage. It's a
fluent API / an example is listed in the repository.

kind regards

Tobias

Re: HTML5 CSS Shapes

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
Hi again,

API changes are made - the polyfill is not working with float of blockelements.

Looking forward to provide a demo. :-)

kind regards

Tobias

Re: HTML5 CSS Shapes

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

very good points! I am going to change the API calls the way you suggested.

Demo: Nice service - I'm looking forward to also be a happy user of RedHat's OpenShift. ;-D

Re: HTML5 CSS Shapes

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi Tobias,