Posted to dev@datasketches.apache.org by leerho <le...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/01 01:46:20 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DataSketches-hive-1.2.0-RC2

-1

I checked
- sha512 and GPG signatures
- LICENCE and NOTICE present and correct
- compiled and unit tests passing including -P strict
- "mvn install" did install the jars fine

Sorry, I had the same failure as David did on the Rat test.  Probably most
of us have a "*.properties" exclusion as part of our .gitignore file and
Rat will respect that.  But when downloading the Zip file, there is no
.gitignore file, so the exclusion needs to be part of the POM rat plugin
excludes: "<exclude>**/git.properties</exclude>".

It may be a long time before this is updated again, so I suggest we fix it
now.  Otherwise, folks downloading the zip file from our downloads site
will experience this failure.

Lee.

Re: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DataSketches-hive-1.2.0-RC2

Posted by Alexander Saydakov <sa...@yahooinc.com.INVALID>.
Please consider this vote cancelled.
Thank you.