Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Kiran Patchigolla <Ki...@Hyperion.com> on 2004/03/09 00:12:58 UTC

slide 2.0 beta: storing content in a jdbc store not working?

I have been playing with slide 2.0 beta. I am unable to store the content in
a jdbc store. Is this a known problem with 2.0b? Is there something I am
missing. I tried to debug and step through the code, however everything
seems ok to me. All the meta data is being stored ok but nothing is being
persisted to the version_content table.

My database is MySQL...I wrote a test program outside to make sure that
there is no problem with the JDBC driver itself. It works just fine, I am
not sure why Slide is unable to store the content.

Thanks,

Kiran.