Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk> on 2005/12/28 04:20:52 UTC

Re: [axis2] service not found EPR!!!

iksrazal wrote:

>Em Terça 27 Dezembro 2005 15:57, o alon cohen escreveu:
>

>>i'm new to axis2 and i tried to fallow the example of the user guide, using
>>wsdl2java iv'e created the skeleton and the stab from the
>>axis2SampleDoclit.wsdl I made the aar and deployed the service. The service
>>was shown inside available services. Then I tried to run the stab and got
>>the exception…
>>I'm can't show the errors, because my computer is off the internet.
>>The error happens in the post dispatch…
>>For the service to work I copied the service url shown inside the erp.
>>It claims that he can't find the service…
>>I have some questions…
>>1.       how can I know which services the client can see?
>>

>Try http://localhost:8080/axis2/listServices
>

>>2.      2.  is there a set of commands that can pull the services names and
>>theirs  erp?
>>

>Try:
>
>Options options = stub._getClientOptions();

I don't think this will do. But when you go to
http://<ypurIP>:<yourPort>/axis2/listServices, you can see the list of
services available, there EPRs (nor ERP ;-) ) and the operations.

>>3.       3. how can I create the client without all the data
>>binding?
>>

>Maybe I misunderstand your question. There are 3 or 4 examples without data
>binding, ie the callback one for example.

Well, just look at the test cases we have written, the best one being
the EchoRawXMLTest. There we haven't use data binding at all, but you
need to work with AXIOM. If you have any questions on this feel free to
post it here.

This is the code to invoke a service w/o data binding.

OMElement payload; // create your payload here.

        Call call =
                new Call(clientHome); // client home is where Axis2 will
look for modules and Axis2.xml.

        Options options = new Options();
        call.setClientOptions(options);
        options.setTo(targetEPR); // target epr is listed in
listServices page of Axis2 web admin
        options.setTransportInProtocol(Constants.TRANSPORT_HTTP);

        OMElement result =
                call.invokeBlocking(operationName, payload);
       // process your result here
        call.close();

>>4.       4. which parameters are required in the client options
>>just to  identify the service with out  sending   an operation?

Just set options.setTo(). This will identify the service.