Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Jing-Reng Huang <jr...@realtek.com.tw> on 2004/04/05 09:00:34 UTC

RE: how to check in a soymilk?

Hi Jeff,

> few weeks ago.  After posting it, Ross Mark pointed out his solution
> http://www.contactor.se/~dast/svnusers/archive-2003-08/0255.shtml

  I had tested this script and found it has "space" filename/directory name resistance.
  Under Windows system, user tends to create "space" filename which has space in the filename string.

  JSVN GUI front-end has this penalty, too. However, I cannot register their E-Mail list for this.
  Pysvn Workbench cannot handle such filename, too.  It can show, but buggy after shown.

  Subversion can handle such filename correctly.

--
Jing-Reng Huang
A  Subversion repository admin. since Subversion 1.0.0