Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by cr...@odi.com.br on 2004/03/17 17:40:11 UTC

[users@httpd] Upgrade Apache 2.0.40 to 2.0.48

Hello to all,

I have RH9 with apache 2.0.40 instaled from rpm, i need to update apache in order to install new version of php.

So i will be building from source this time, and i wonder what hapens with the modules like mod_perl and mod_php. I have to install all of them again?

tks

ANgelo

Re: [users@httpd] Upgrade Apache 2.0.40 to 2.0.48

Posted by cr...@odi.com.br.
No very pratical, as i use php alot more them perl i know how to compile and
configure php but not perl and alot of other modules, will install fedora
insted of RH9

Tks for the help

Angelo

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com>.
> So i will be building from source this time, and i wonder what hapens
  with the modules like mod_perl and mod_php. I have to install all of
  them again?

If you use all of them then yes.

Build with mod_so enabled and you can add new modules whenever you
need them.

--
Nick Kew