Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Heritier Arnaud <ah...@axway.com> on 2004/05/26 19:20:18 UTC

RE : plugin dependency

You can use a dependency for plugin like this :

    <dependency>
        <groupId>statcvs</groupId>
        <artifactId>maven-statcvs-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>2.4</version>
        <url>http://statcvs-xml.berlios.de/maven-plugin/</url>
        <type>plugin</type>
    </dependency>

Arnaud

RE: plugin dependency

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ap...@carlos.cousas.net>.
This can also be used to force download of plugins not included in maven
distribution?

Carlos Sanchez
A Coruña, Spain

Oness Project