Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Yashwanth Rajaram -X (yrajaram - ZENSAR TECHNOLOGIES INC at Cisco)" <yr...@cisco.com> on 2011/07/19 20:44:02 UTC

How to use local transport?

Hi All:

I am trying to use the "local transport" which is supported in Axis 1.5.
I tried to use org.apache.axis2.integration.LocalTestCase.java (which is
used by Axis for Unit Tests). I bundled this along with my code and used
getClient(serviceName, OperationName) method on it. But when executing
my code it was unable to resolve the service ...  I accessed it in this
format "local://services/MyService"... can anyone help me with this?

Here is what I want to do:

Client<------webservice invocation--------->
Axis2+Module+WebService1,WebService2

I want to call WebService1 from WebService2 without having to go over
wire and hence I want to use local transport.

Here is the top of the stack trace:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The service cannot be found for the endpoint
reference (EPR) local://services/WebService1

      at
org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java
:486)

      at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(Out
InAxisOperation.java:343)

      at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOper
ation.java:389)

      at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInA
xisOperation.java:211)

      at
org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163
)

      at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:528
)

      at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:508
)

      at
com.cisco.ws.partnerService.PartnerService.doLocalInvocation(PartnerServ
ice.java:328)

      at
a:39)

thanks,