Posted to users@maven.apache.org by CD...@behr.com on 2006/12/12 01:29:51 UTC

Excluding packages from javadoc plugin

Hi,

I want to exclude classes in any package that matches this pattern:
        *.impl.*

In other words, any class in a subpackage (of any depth) of a package
called "impl" should not have JavaDocs generated.

The docs seem to indicate that only 1 wildcard can be used per package,
with the maven.javadoc.excludepackagenames  property.

Any ideas if this is true or how to get around it and achieve my use case?

Thanks.

Craig Dickson
Software Engineering Manager
Behr Process Corporation
Santa Ana, California

The information contained in this e-mail message may be proprietary,
privileged, confidential or protected from disclosure. If you are not the
intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in
error, please e-mail the sender.