Posted to builds@apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/27 17:26:01 UTC

Continous Integration for Gora-trunk Jenkins job

Hi builds@,

I am looking for some advice regarding further configuration on our
Gora-trunk Jenkins job [0].
We are looking to implement the continuous integration feature which is
currently running for projects like HBase, Tajo and others. This would
enable us to obtain build feedback regarding patches submitted to the Gora
Jira. The feedback would ten be posted to the relevant Jira issue and we
could better determine whether or not to accept a patch.

Thank you very much for anyone able to give me advice on how we can set
this up.

Lewis

[0] https://builds.apache.org/job/gora-trunk/

--
*Lewis*

Re: Continous Integration for Gora-trunk Jenkins job

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.
Hey Lewis
You will need to create a PreCommit-Gora job and follow the directions
available here

http://wiki.apache.org/general/PreCommitBuilds

Once you have the job created Gora will need to switch to the Patch
Available schema and get added to the jira filter for the precommit (i'm
the current owner for that filter, ping me when you're ready and i'll help
get the jira side configured)

-Jake