Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Changseok Keum <ke...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/14 23:13:35 UTC

Syncope domain concept

Hello,
Nice to e-meet you first.

I am a developer who is really interested in Apache Syncope project for
Identity Management solution.

Thanks for the well-documented guide and DEMO components,
It is not tough for understanding Syncope system I think :)

The thing that I want to understand for the detail is DOMAIN concept. So,
could you let me know how to login 'Two' domain on the DEMO site below?

syncope-vm.apache.org:9080/syncope-console/login

BR,
Changseok Keum

Re: Syncope domain concept

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 15/11/2016 07:56, Changseok Keum wrote:

> For the distinct database and creating the objects on the databases
> separately , the master admin should also exist on databases
> respectively I think. Is it right approach?

You can read here:

https://syncope.apache.org/docs/reference-guide.html#domains-management

what it takes to add a new domain into an existing deployment.

The admin user of the Master domain is the only one allowed to set the
password value for all other domain's admin users.

Essentially - at least in the current release - adding a new deployment
implies making some changes in the Spring configuration and redeploying.

This can be improved, of course: I believe it is fairly possible to
flawless extend the managed domains; simply, such feature is not there yet.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiricc�

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: Syncope domain concept

Posted by Changseok Keum <ke...@gmail.com>.

2016. 11. 15. 오후 3:43에 "Francesco Chicchiriccò" <il...@apache.org>님이 작성:

Re: Syncope domain concept

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

Re: Syncope domain concept

Posted by Changseok Keum <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

It is greatly appreciated for the fast reply and I checked the updated
guide you mentioned.

What I am actually digging deeply is how provisioning actions are working
depends on Domains. Specifically, I want to know whether connectors,
resources and tasks should be created on domains respectively or not(just
Master domain).

I never want to bother you but be more familiar with Syncope system.

Thanks.

BR,
Changseok Keum

Re: Syncope domain concept