Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Christian Villoslada <cv...@yahoo.com> on 2004/08/20 21:58:45 UTC

Extracting the return value from MessageContext Obj?

In the "responseFlow" for a service I'd like a Handler to extract the return object, modify it, and put it back into the MessageContext.

I know how to get the ParameterDesc represention like so:

public void invoke(MessageContext arg0) throws AxisFault {

     OperationDesc operationDesc = arg0.getOperation();

     ParameterDesc returnParamDesc = operationDesc.getReturnParamDesc();

}

How could I get to the actual object?

Thank you in advance for any help :)
Chris