Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/04 22:22:41 UTC

[HEADS UP] camel-spring-integration issue

Just discovered that
http://www.springsource.org/schema/integration/spring-integration-1.0.xsdwas
changed today such that the camel-spring-integration doesn't work
anymore. Kinda weird that they would change what looks like a release schema
version but anyways... this means that Camel 1.5 spring-integration is
busted as well - not good. I think the best option may be to just upgrade to
the latest spring-integration release. Looks to be quite a few changes but
I'll see if I can get it working now. Will post an update later.

--
Cheers,
Jon

http://janstey.blogspot.com/

Re: [HEADS UP] camel-spring-integration issue

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jon

Sure, I will keep working on it.

Cheers,

Willem

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.
Awesome stuff Willem! Thanks!

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
Great stuff!

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com/

Re: [HEADS UP] camel-spring-integration issue

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jon,

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jon,