Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Brad Walker <bw...@musings.com> on 2019/11/12 21:00:19 UTC

travis build checks failing

I'm trying to create a pull request but it keeps failing Travis build
checks. And the failures are in different places and don't really look like
it's related to any of the work that I've done.

My pull request is: https://github.com/apache/netbeans/pull/1624

Can someone help me as it looks like something going on with the Travis
integration server.

Thanks.

-brad w.

Re: travis build checks failing

Posted by Brad Walker <bw...@musings.com>.
I would tend to agree with you since it seemed very non-reproducible in
terms of the failures.

Thanks for having a look at this!

-brad w.

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.