Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/25 03:23:41 UTC

Re: [repo] /www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/

AFAIK, there was no vote that i can recall.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: [repo] /www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: [repo] /www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dims,

The vote was here:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-scout-dev/200808.mbox/browser