Posted to users@maven.apache.org by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/03 15:28:46 UTC

regression using maven 2.0.6

I've upgraded to maven 2.0.6 and my build fails :

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Internal error in the plugin manager executing goal '
org.codehaus.mojo:xdoclet-maven-plugin:1.0-alpha-2:xdoclet': Unable to find
the mojo 'org.codehaus.mojo:xdoclet-maven-plugin:1.0-alpha-2:xdoclet' in the
plugin 'org.codehaus.mojo:xdoclet-maven-plugin'
org/apache/tools/ant/PropertyHelper

The attached POM demonstrates the issue.

What's wrong ?

Nico.

Re: regression using maven 2.0.6

Posted by Ben Fortuna <be...@gmail.com>.
I see the same issue. Reverted to 2.0.5 until resolved - not sure whether bug
should be raised on maven or the plugin??

Posted by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com>.
mvn -X gives more infos :

org/apache/tools/ant/PropertyHelper
Method)

What version of Ant is provided by maven 2.0.6 ? Or maybe in 2.0.6 plugin
classpath doens't include some default libs anymore ?

Adding ant as dependency to the plugin solves this issue :

                <dependencies>
                    <dependency>
                        <groupId>ant</groupId>
                        <artifactId>ant</artifactId>