Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/12 07:16:19 UTC

Re: [Axis2][ShowStopper] mtom severly broken...when running in to mcat

I fixed the issue.. (Actually it started to work on my machine after some
modifications).. I still couldn't figure out why it happened..The problem
did not arise in Simple Axis server at all ....

Can somebody test the sample this......

Thanks,
~Thilina

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Do we have a JIRA on this ? If not, Thilina can we have this ?

Thanks.

  _____