Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by LuKreme <kr...@kreme.com> on 2009/12/30 18:57:09 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: SSI Rejection

On 30-Dec-2009, at 10:47, Wesley Stupar wrote:
> But I don't know what you mean by " How have you told Apache to execute
> the SHTML". How do you do that?

Well, these are the shtml lines in my httpd.conf file:

 $ grep shtml /etc/httpd/httpd.conf
    AddType text/html .shtml
    AddHandler server-parsed .shtml
    DirectoryIndex index.php index.html index.shtml index.htm

--
Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate... --Feet of Clay

RE: [users@httpd] Re: SSI Rejection

Posted by Wesley Stupar <co...@roadrunner.com>.
All right! I was trying to set up CGI, and I had

AddHandler cgi-script .sh

in the httpd.conf file. When I reverted to  SSI, I mistakenly changed to

AddHandler cgi-script .shtml

Which should have been

AddHandler server-parsed .shtml

which I have now changed it to, and the SSI now works.

My very great thanks to Eric and Lukreme!

Wes