Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Brian Speck <bs...@carolina.rr.com> on 2002/04/12 17:51:41 UTC

Help with virtual Hosts

I am trying to set up a virtual host on port 8080
I go through the Apache configuration on RH 7.2
But when someone tries to connect they get a page could not be found
error.

Am I doing something wrong?

Anyone have a good way to make virtual hosts on different ports?

Re: Help with virtual Hosts

Posted by Subscribed <su...@myarchive.biz>.
Make sure you have the server listening to 8080 :c)
also, make sure your virtual host is something like www.yourname.com:8080

Hope that helps

"It is said that if you line up all the cars in the
world end to end, someone would be stupid
enough to try and pass them."