Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by William Borg Barthet <w....@onehippo.com> on 2014/06/16 20:22:40 UTC

Broken download link?

Hi there,

as I was excitedly reading through the introductory documentation, I came
across a download link [1] in the quickstart section [2]. It seems like the
file isn't there anymore.

It didn't take me very long to find an alternate source for download [3],
so that's all good. I apologise if this is something you guys are already
aware of, but I thought I'd let you know anyway.

Cheers,

William

[1] -
https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi?path=/kafka/0.8.1/kafka_2.9.2-0.8.1.tgz
[2] - http://kafka.apache.org/documentation.html#quickstart
[3] - http://kafka.apache.org/downloads.html
--
Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
Boston - 101 Main Street, Cambridge, MA 02142

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com

Re: Broken download link?

Posted by Jay Kreps <ja...@gmail.com>.
Ack! Thanks for pointing that out. Should be fixed now.
-Jay