Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gd...@macromedia.com> on 2002/08/13 17:49:43 UTC

RE: Local vs. non-local accessors (was Axis Chokes on Complex Typ es from MS Soap 3.0)

Hi Brenda!

While I agree with your point, I think most of the services in question are likely going to be in document/literal mode, and not encoded.  I also don't think SOAP 1.1 defined what it meant by "local" very well.

--Glen