Posted to user@ant.apache.org by David Thielen <da...@thielen.com> on 2003/05/14 22:10:03 UTC

env value for JAVA_HOME

Hi;

Is there an Ant variable that will give me the JAVA_HOME? I need to get the jre .jar files from that for my classpath.

thanks - dave

RE: env value for JAVA_HOME

Posted by "W. Sean Hennessy" <sh...@goldenhourdata.com>.
<!-- load system environment variables -->
<property environment="env"/>

<!-- You can examine what properties are loaded with -debug output
Eg:
[snip]
Setting project property: env.JAVA_HOME -> C:\Tools\j2sdk1.4.1_02
Setting project property: env.ANT_CMD_LINE_ARGS -> -debug
proj.doc -buildfile build.xml -logfile build-dbg.log
Setting project property: env.ANT_HOME -> C:\Tools\apache-ant-1.5.3-1
[snip]
-->

<echo message="----- ${env.JAVA_HOME} -----"/>