Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by 75blured <75...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/28 18:08:50 UTC

Use of org.programmerplanet.ant.taskdefs.jmeter.JMeterTask

Hello,

Does anybody here is using
org.programmerplanet.ant.taskdefs.jmeter.JMeterTask ?

Regards,
75Blured

Re: Use of org.programmerplanet.ant.taskdefs.jmeter.JMeterTask

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
There is nothing wrong with the Ant JMeter task.

The XSL problems are due to changes in the XSL processing provided by
different versions of Java. Check the JMeter user archives; this was
discussed earlier this year.

Posted by 75blured <75...@gmail.com>.
Is this task deprecated ?

Posted by Ronald Van de Kuil <ro...@nl.ibm.com>.