Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by "MATTHEWS,HEATHER (HP-Vancouver,ex1)" <he...@hp.com> on 2000/03/27 21:34:09 UTC

RE: memory management and leaks using C++

I've been following the discussion centered around memory leaks and I myself
have found the same problem.  I know that it occurs because I don't
correctly clean things up after I call transcode() but when I call delete []
using the pointer that is returned from a transcode() call I get an
exception.  How exactly do you delete the DOMString.transcode() memory
allocation?