Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by sekaijin <je...@sap.aphp.fr> on 2013/06/08 14:09:48 UTC

Re: 3.0 Ideas

Hi.
I propose the addition of a Dynamic URI enricher

often a message arrives via an entry point in this post information about
the location is an attachment or a supplementary document

enricher current component does not récupéer this joint exhibit or
supplementary document because the url component enricher is not dynamic. It
is defined in the road construction and therefore can not take into account
the information contained in the message.

I propose that the enricher component draws use a header of the message in
court containing the url to use to retrieve the attached information and
pass it to a aggregator.

A + JYT