Posted to agila-user@incubator.apache.org by Jimmy vn <ji...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/17 07:52:12 UTC

about validate WSDL in Twister deployer ?

I am newbie, I am test some examples in twister 0.3. When I deploy the WSDL
file with "validate WSDL" checkbox is true, there are some errors. But when
I don't check that box, the example will run smoothly. I don't know why ?
Have somenone known ? Please explain for me ?
thank in advance !
jimmy.

Re: about validate WSDL in Twister deployer ?

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi jimmy,

The WSDL validation is still a bit restrictive (we're actually using
WSVT which is a library developed in Eclipse) and doesn't support some
type definitions in WSDL documents (like sample 2 in the
distribution). That's why I included the checkbox to force the
deployment of the WSDL doc, so you can just have a first check of your
WSDL and if all the errors you have look ok, then you can force it.

I'm aware it's not ideal yet but I'll check out if there's been some
updates on WSVT and we'll try to improve this.

Cheers,

Matt.