Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Paul Joseph <pj...@yahoo.com> on 2004/10/01 14:01:34 UTC

valuechanged event on multivalue field widget

Hi,

I am in a situation where I need to populate a
multivalue widget based on a change in selected values
in an other multivalue field widget.

Ideally, after the user has selected the values from
the first multivalue field, on tabbing out, the second
multivalue field's list contents should populate.

In the 2.1.5 documentation for this, I see that this
is a "TO DO" item.

Is this still the case or is there anything available
from the CVS repository that is not part of the
2.1.5.1 release?

If not, any information on when the plan is to have
this feature would be appreciated.

Information on any workaround too would be of big
help.

Thanks!
Paul