Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by David Marquard <Da...@forgent.com> on 2003/03/10 03:49:41 UTC

RE: cvs commit: db-ojb/src/java/org/apache/ojb/broker/util Broker Helper.java

Thanks for making this change! I noticed a couple of things:

1) A few places in BrokerHelper were still field conversions after calling
getAutoIncrementValue(), which now returns converted values.

2) getAutoIncrementValue() would raise an exception the generated value was
null and the field type was non-primitive. It wouldn't throw an exception
for a null value if the field type was a primitive.

I've attached a patch that avoids the double conversions, and changes
getAutoIncrementedValues() so it never throws an exception for a null auto
generated value.

Dave