Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/12 23:43:25 UTC

Re: making tinyMce TextArea readonly

I did as you said , recreated   , the jar using latest js files .  Please
tell me what setting I should add to add spell checker and to make copy from
word and paste   to tinymce ?

Posted by fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com>.
thank you for   the post, but none of those settings will help me I have to
add some custom settings to add spell checker ,

to add spell checker tinymce tells
tinyMCE.init({
	theme : "advanced",
	mode : "textareas",
	plugins : "spellchecker",
	theme_advanced_buttons3_add : "spellchecker",
	spellchecker_languages : "+English=en,Swedish=sv"
});

I added this through  addCustomSettings  , but it did not helped me , please
tell me what am I missing , wicket tinymce   comes with jazzy spell check
plugin  , please tell me how to use that ?

Posted by Steve Swinsburg <st...@gmail.com>.
Here's a class I created which extends the default TinyMCESettings class. I use this as my configuration and can customise it to my hearts content, adding and removing buttons:

/**
 * A configuration class for the TinyMCE Wicket component, used by textareas.
 * If more are required for different purposes, create a new class.
 */
public class TextareaTinyMceSettings extends TinyMCESettings {

	public TextareaTinyMceSettings () {
		super(TinyMCESettings.Theme.advanced);

		/*
		add(Button.bullist, TinyMCESettings.Toolbar.first, TinyMCESettings.Position.after);
		add(Button.numlist, TinyMCESettings.Toolbar.first, TinyMCESettings.Position.after);