Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Ken Turner <ke...@kbturner.co.uk> on 2008/02/14 11:06:49 UTC

Multiple build definitions within a project

I've set up three build definitions within a single project, hoping that if I
trigger a build for that project, it would run all three build definitions.
However I discovered that it only runs which ever build definition happens
to be the default.  I concluded that I don't understand how to use multiple
build definitions within a single project.  Can somebody offer a brief
explanation, perhaps with examples using 'shell' type build definitions?