Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Hallingstad Håkon <ha...@edb.com> on 2004/12/23 14:15:04 UTC

Using different JVM depending on the goal

I compile and package for localhost with Sun's JVM, and compile and package
for the production server with IBM's JVM.

Is it possible to compile with a particular VM depending on the goal, or do
I have to set JAVA_HOME to the correct VM before Maven is started? If this
is supposed to work, I guess it has to be coupled with the
maven.compile.fork property of the java plugin.

Regards,
Håkon Hallingstad

Re: Using different JVM depending on the goal

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Correct, along with maven.compile.executable

http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/java/properties.html