Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Stefan Lindner <li...@visionet.de> on 2009/08/14 08:48:08 UTC

If you want to use form in modal window component make sure that you put the modal window itself in another form (nesting forms is legal in Wicket).

Could someone please explain this a little bit more: " If you want to use form in modal window component make sure that you put the modal window itself in another form (nesting forms is legal in Wicket)"

Does it mean HTML

and Java

	ModalWindow mw = new ModalWindow("modalWindow");
	mw.setcontent(newPanelWithFormInside);

is recomended?

Stefan

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
I've certainly not done it so.

I think it means that if your form has a modal window in it, form
components in the modal window should be in a form it self so it is
self contained.