Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by David Smiley <da...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/11 02:57:25 UTC

Solr or Lucene stickers?

Does anyone know if Lucene or Solr stickers are made available anywhere,
perhaps by the ASF?  Not only would I like some but some colleagues of mine
inquired.

~ David Smiley
Apache Lucene/Solr Search Developer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley

Re: Solr or Lucene stickers?

Posted by David Smiley <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Nick for the Redbubble reference!  I'll use that and upload a Lucene
one too, soonish.  Gus I'll bring some to the next meetup and Activate as
well if you want to get some off me.

Re: Solr or Lucene stickers?

Posted by Gus Heck <gu...@gmail.com>.

Re: Solr or Lucene stickers?

Posted by Nicholas Knize <nk...@gmail.com>.

Re: Solr or Lucene stickers?

Posted by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com>.
I have Solr ones that Alea from Lucidworks once gave me. Would love to get
Lucene ones too.

Re: Solr or Lucene stickers?

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@linux.com>.
+1, have the same question!

Re: Solr or Lucene stickers?

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.
I have Solr one. I think there may have been a Lucene one as well.

No idea how to get them outside of ApacheCon though.

Regards,
     Alex